Over the last couple of years the term “sales enablement” has become more than a trend, or even just a buzz word. Companies are starting to benefit from incorporating a sale enablement strategy into their company. Here are some sales enablement stats that show the importance of aligning your sales and marketing teams with a sales enablement platform:
- In the 2018 “Sales Enablement Report” by CSO Insights, the percentage of salespeople achieving quota improved by 10.6%, which is an improvement of 22.7%.
- In the same report, only 34.1% of organizations effectively tailor their content to their target industries.
- Sales reps only spend 37% of their time on revenue-generating activities.
- Organizations that have aligned sales and marketing teams have a 67% higher probability that marketing-generated leads will close. But, over 30% of marketers feel that they are not aligned with their sales team.
- According to Forrester, 90% of B2B sellers don’t use sales material because it is irrelevant, outdated, and difficult to customize.
- 65% of reps report that they’re unable to locate meaningful content to send to their prospects, which makes this the most common complaint that sales teams have in the United States.
- Sales and marketing misalignment costs businesses $1 trillion each year in decreased sales productivity and wasted marketing efforts.
- The opportunity cost of unused or underused marketing content is roughly $2.3 million for enterprise organizations.
- 76% of customers expect companies to understand their needs and expectations
- Businesses with sales and marketing teams aligned achieve 208% higher marketing revenue than those with misaligned teams.
- 55% of C-Suite executives say that sales enablement solutions are the top technology investment necessary to boost sales productivity.
- Companies that execute the best practices for sales enablement that are ranked as best-in-class as a strategy experience an almost 14% increase in their annual contract values and overall deal size.
- Enterprise organizations lose over $2.3 million each year because of opportunity costs associated with underused or unused marketing content.
- 84% of sales reps achieve their quotas when their employer incorporates a best-in-class sales enablement strategy.
- Sales reps spend an average of 440 hours each year trying to find the right content to share for their prospects and customers. And 90% of B2B sellers don’t use the given sales materials because it is irrelevant, outdated, and difficult to customize to prospects.
- Sales and marketing alignment can help your company become 67% better at closing deals.
SoloFire is a sales enablement platform that helps align your sales and marketing teams, so they are always sale-ready! Marketing knows what content sales reps need so they can personalize the journey for each buyer. As your teams work together, sales reps achieve quotas faster. If you are interested in learning more about the powerful capabilities of SoloFire, fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!