The path to sales readiness can seem daunting at first, but within this infographic, you’ll find the necessary components and tools needed to develop a winning sales readiness strategy within your organization!
Onboarding & Training
Accelerate the entire onboarding process
Your sales reps are usually the first person your prospects interact with. It’s important that your onboarding and sales training programs efficiently prepare your reps for every sales conversation. As you work on creating and building out repeatable onboarding and training processes, you will generate a higher ROI. The faster your sales reps get out in the field, the more deals they can close!
- For every dollar a company invests in training, it receives about $4.53 in return – which is equivalent to a 353% ROI1
- Companies with a dedicated sales enablement function improved their sales training effectiveness by 29%2
Continuously train, practice, and fine-tune sales pitches
Just having onboarding and training programs set in place is a great first step to sales readiness, but it’s not enough. Once you have processes incorporated into your sales force, you have to keep building on top of the foundation and provide ongoing training and give your reps opportunities to practice their new skills. As you release new products, find better ways to engage with prospects, and close deals faster, make sure to adjust your training and give feedback when necessary.
- Continuous training gives 50% higher net sales per employee, according to HubSpot
- High-performing sales organizations are twice as likely to provide ongoing training as low-performing ones4
Organizational commitment from key stakeholders
Sales readiness includes more than just training your sales team. Because there are so many different components that must work together, you have to make sure you have the support of all your departments. Complete sales readiness requires buy-in from everyone within your organization, especially key stakeholders like the CEO, VP of Marketing, and all Sales Managers. An effective way to manage this is to have a sales enablement team (or a sales enablement leader) set in place. They can act as a liaison between departments, guiding the efforts and overall strategy.
- Companies with a sales enablement team are 52% more likely to have a sales process that’s tightly aligned with the buyer’s journey5
- Having a sales enablement charter is linked to a 27.6% increase in quota attainment6
Invest in sales readiness technology and reap the benefits
You can incorporate various technologies within your organization to help make your sales readiness strategy and generate more revenue. A sales enablement and sales readiness solution like SoloFire gives reps instant access to everything they need – whether it’s an updated product brochure or VR training. With your sales force equipped with powerful technology, they are prepared for anything they may encounter while interacting with prospects.
- Over 75% of companies using sales enablement tools indicated that sales increased over the past 12 months7
Create an account and try verbTEAMS FREE for 30 days.
Deliver powerful content that fits your prospects’ needs
Content strongly influences prospects as they navigate through the buying journey, maybe even more than the actual sales reps. Buyers want to be given content that shows them how your company will solve their specific pain points. It’s vital that the content your reps share is not only up-to-date but also speaks to their needs.
- According to Gartner, 95% of buyers buy from someone who gave them content at each stage of the buying process
- The average prospect needs to touch five pieces of your content before they’re ready to purchase9
Sales & Marketing
Align your sales and marketing teams to work together and close more deals
Like we mentioned earlier, it’s important to have the support of your teams within your organization. But it’s especially important to have your sales and marketing teams aligned. As sales and marketing work together towards a common goal of closing more deals, they create an engaging journey for buyers, with powerful content guiding them!
- Sales teams who work closely with marketing see 41% greater growth in reaching their quotas10
- Sales and marketing alignment can help your business become 67% better at closing deals11
- Businesses with sales and marketing teams aligned achieve 208% higher marketing revenue than those with misaligned teams12
Actionable insights into how your reps and content are performing
In order to know how effective your sales readiness strategy is, you need in-depth analytics to know what’s working and areas where your teams can improve. SoloFire gives you actionable insights into your sales reps, content, and prospects. All of these metrics can be utilized by your teams to make better decisions, create optimized content, and elevate your overall sales strategy.
- Marketing teams with high visibility into content utilization see 33% more leads accepted by Sales13
SoloFire makes your sales force ready for every sales interaction
Sales readiness is empowering your sales team with the right tools, skills, and knowledge to successfully engage with prospects and move them through the pipeline to win more deals. More and more companies are reaping the benefits of a sales readiness tool, and more are planning to invest because of the high ROI they deliver.
- 42% of B2B firms have bought or plan to invest in a sales readiness tool14
As you can see, there’s a great deal of work and strategic thinking that goes into achieving sales readiness. You have to do more than train your sales reps. It’s truly a team effort, involving more than sales and marketing. But don’t let that overwhelm you! Here at SoloFire, we are to help you! Let us help you provide your sales force with the necessary tools, skills, and knowledge to not only reach their sales quota but exceed it! Contact us to learn more about our sales readiness and sales enablement solution.